Thursday 5 August 2010

Hot off the press...


For a long, long time I have been planning in my head a special Christmas event to take place in my home and finally I have set the date!

On Thursday 2nd, Friday 3rd and Saturday 4th December 2010 the very first Betty & Violet 'Vintage Christmas Boutique' will open. My home will be transformed into a festive emporium for three days offering a tempting array of vintage goods and hand~made lovelies.

Open from 9.30 amd until 4.00pm each day, there will be hot chocolate & hot toddies with home baked brownies and cupcakes for everyone that visits and a lovely festive, friendly atmosphere ~ I do hope that you can make it!

If you would like to receive an invitation (all welcome) please do contact me via the email link or my website with your address details.

Over the coming weeks I shall give you a peek at some of the wonderful treasures that I have sourced...


Ali x

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a fab event.. I will consult the diary to see if I can come along! Lizzie xx

    ReplyDelete